L’Taken is a delegation based program. Please be in touch with your congregation / group to find out your L’Taken Seminar date and due date to complete the registration.
2022-2023 L'Taken Seminar Dates
- December 9-12, 2022
- January 20-23, 2023 **Waitlist Only**
- January 27-30, 2023 **Waitlist Only**
- February 10-13, 2023 **Waitlist Only**
- February 24-27, 2023 **Waitlist Only**
Join our online L’Taken group in The Tent to connect with L'Taken chaperones across the country. If you are not yet a member of The Tent, or of the L'Taken group, please join.
Consider expanding your delegation!
We encourage congregations to reach out to unaffiliated or formerly affiliated students and families. L’Taken has been a meaningful re-entry point for students who were involved through b’nei mitzvah age. We know that those who recruit for the L’Taken seminars within this wider audience have been effective at engaging teens and their families in Jewish life.
"Every year, I come home from L’Taken energized. The seminar, in conjunction with the programming our temple has built around it, have helped to bring more than a dozen teens back to the synagogue who saw little relevance in Jewish life after their b’nei mitzvah."
-Rabbi Sarah Bassin, Temple Emanuel of Beverly Hills
The Religious Action Center's L'Taken Social Justice Seminars have been made possible through the generosity of:
- Bernard and Audre Rapoport
- The Jacob and Hilda Blaustein Foundation
- The Gus and Barbara Kuhn Fund
- The Robert Sillins Family Foundation
- Richard and Lois England
- The Nathan Cummings Foundation
- The Righteous Persons Foundation