You've registered to bring your congregation or group to a L'Taken Social Justice Seminar. We can't wait to welcome you to DC! Now, it's time to explain the program to families, and recruit students to come.
Here are some resources to get you started:
- Sample "L'Taken Information Session" PowerPoint Presentation: use as a template that you can use to share important information with families and teens as you recruit
- Tips for Recruitment: Check out our tips for successful participant recruitment. Plan as early as possible, using the tips and experience from chaperones that recruit in high numbers
- Digital media marketing tools for congregations/delegations
- L'Taken Parent's Guide
- Sample Schedule
- Customizable Flyer
- Social media graphics
- Sample emails and marketing materials created by congregations
- L'Taken's YouTube channel, with several videos about the program including two new videos, specifically aimed at adults and students
- As seen on Buzzfeed: "Top 10 Reasons to Attend the RAC's L'Taken Seminars"
- L'Taken in the news: blog posts and local news articles about L'Taken
- Postcards to mail out to potentially participating families. There is one back to use, and 3 potential fronts to use.