At the Bernard and Audre Rapoport L'Taken Social Justice Seminars, teens from across North America converge on Washington, DC for four days of advocacy and action.
You'll discuss how the Reform Movement applies Jewish perspectives to mobilize around issues like reproductive rights, LGBTQ rights, climate change, Israel, health care, and more. You'll spend time meeting new people, exploring Washington, DC, and traveling to Capitol Hill to meet with Congress to advocate for the things YOU care about. Join us and make your voice heard!
Participants attend L’Taken as part of a congregational delegation or another Jewish communal group.
L'Taken 2022 Dates:
- January 7-10, 2022 **Wait List Only**
- January 21-24, 2022 **Closed**
- February 4-7, 2022 **Closed**
- February 25-28, 2022 **Closed**
- March 4-7, 2022 **Closed**
Watch & Learn: What Is L'Taken?
The Religious Action Center's L'Taken Social Justice Seminars have been made possible through the generosity of:
- Bernard and Audre Rapoport
- The Jacob and Hilda Blaustein Foundation
- The Gus and Barbara Kuhn Fund
- The Robert Sillins Family Foundation
- Richard and Lois England
- The Nathan Cummings Foundation
- The Righteous Persons Foundation