Read on for a summary of the RAC's deposit, cancellation and refund policies for the 2018-2019 program year regarding groups attending L'Taken weekends.
There is a $80 deposit per space requested (both student and chaperone). In the event your group is larger than anticipated, you may add space only with written consent from the Religious Action Center and you must submit additional deposits in order for us to confirm your increased group size. The RAC requires that each congregation/group bring at least one chaperone for every 9 students participating.
How do deposits work?
Deposits are applied only for the final number of participants (including chaperones) you bring to the Seminar.
Cancellations Made -
Between registration and September 15 –
- Congregations can choose to forward all their paid deposits to a future registration or receive a full refund.
Between September 16 and 8 Week/Forms Deadline -
- If your congregation has to cancel their reservation entirely, half of the paid deposits can be applied to a future reservation and half will be withheld due to administrative fees.
- If your congregation has to cancel a number of spaces from your registration, but will still be attending L'Taken, then half of the cancelled deposits can be applied to the final bill or applied to a future registration. Half of the cancelled deposits will be witheld due to administrative fees.
Between the 8 Week/Forms Deadline and 10:00AM ET on the Tuesday before the program–
- Entirety of paid deposits will be withheld. No other fees apply.
Between 10:00AM ET on the Tuesday and the program start –
- Full cost of program fees is due. No refunds or application to future reservations will be made during this time period.
Please Note: Cancellations will change your room division and potentially your per person cost. We will work with you to readjust rooming, but individual costs may go up.
For congregations attending L'Taken, applicable refunds will be processed after the completion of your L'Taken seminar and may take up to 6 weeks to process.
For congregations that have cancelled their entire registration, applicable refunds may take up to 6 weeks to process after your cancellation has been confirmed.
Please reach out to the L'Taken team by emailing LTaken@rac.org or calling (202) 387-2800 with any questions or concerns.