Danny Cooper, Ali Rosenblatt, Jamie Starr, and Katie Wysong are the four Eisendrath Legislative Assistants currently serving the RAC's advocacy portfolios and social justice campaigns.
Applications for the 2020-2021 class of Eisendrath Legislative Assistants are open. Apply for the 2020-2021 Fellowship.
The Union for Reform Judaism (URJ) maintains a strong policy of equal opportunity in employment. It is our objective to recruit, hire, and retain the most qualified individuals including those of any race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. Our equal employment philosophy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, compensation, benefits, training, promotions, transfers, job benefits, and terminations. The URJ encourages applications from women, people of color, persons with disabilities, and lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender individuals.
For questions about the Legislative Assistant Program or application process, contact Juri Jacoby, Legislative Manager, at (202) 387-2800.
You can reach the Legislative Assistants and other Legislative staff members about their respective issues at the email addresses below:
- Danny Cooper, Legislative Assistant
- Ali Rosenblatt, Legislative Assistant
- Jamie Starr, Legislative Assistant
- Katie Wysong, Legislative Assistant
- Jacob Greenblatt, Senior Legislative Assistant
- Ally Karpel, Reproductive Health & Rights Campaign Associate
- Juri Jacoby, Legislative Manager
- Allison Grossman, Legislative Director