This page is updated regularly.
Watch the RAC, WRJ, and CCAR's webinar to learn about actions you can take right now to support abortion access!
Resources and Actions to Protect and Advance Abortion Access:
- Find a rapid response rally near you to demand #BansOffOurBodies.
- AbortionFinder: A comprehensive directory of trusted (and verified) abortion service providers in the U.S.
- Donate to Abortion Funds: Funding for patient care. Learn about NNAF's demands for creating a future where all people have access to abortion without shame or stigma.
- Keep Our Clinics: Independent community providers who provide most of the abortion care in the US.
- M+A Hotline: A confidential, private, and secure phone and text hotline for people in need of support for self-managed miscarriage or abortion.
- National Abortion Fund Hotline: The largest national, toll-free, multi-lingual Hotline for abortion referrals and financial assistance in the U.S. and Canada.
- Repro Legal Helpline: A free, confidential source for legal advice and information on self-managed abortion. Visit ReproLegalHelpline.org or call 844-868-2812.
- Abortion On Our Own Terms: A resourced website for people to manage their abortion safely and effectively, on their own terms.
- INeedAnA.com: Find a clinic - to find vetted, up to date, and personalized info on how to get an abortion; no search or user data saved.
- Support/Share Practical Support Organizations (PSO's): PSO's help abortion seekers with travel and logistical support
- Contact your local PP organization to be plugged into local advocacy campaign efforts and community care work.
- Discuss abortion with friends and family, say the word "abortion," and tell your story to destigmatize abortions.
- Get involved in state and federal advocacy for state protections, constitutional amendments, and legislation.
- Have heart-to-heart conversations with people in your life about abortion and the work of abortion funds using these Heart-to-Heart Abortion Conversation tools and talking points.
- Join the Reform Movement's Every Voice, Every Vote campaign to encourage and protect voter participation.
For More Information on your State
- What If Roe Fell: this digital tool describes the abortion policy of the U.S. states, the District of Columbia, and the five most populous U.S. territories. This online tool charts how these governments are responding to the reversal of Roe.
- Track your state's abortion laws
- Here's more information on organizations doing national and state reproductive justice work.
Jewish Resources on Abortion
- WRJ's Reproductive Health and Rights Resource Guide
- Jewish Perspectives on Abortion, Religious Coalition for Reproductive Choice
- Some Key Sources on Abortion, Rabbi Danya Ruttenberg
- Abortion and Reproductive Justice: A Jewish Perspective, excerpt from 'The Social Justice Torah Commentary,' Rabbi Emily Langowitz and Rabbi Joshua R. S. Fixler
June 17, 2022
Every year on June 20, we honor the resilience and courage of refugees and celebrate their contributions to our communities and to our entire nation. The best way to honor and celebrate refugees is by taking action to make the U.S. a more welcoming place for those seeking safety.