Click below for a recording of the RAC's post-election call reflecting on the outcome of the 2016 General Election, featuring leaders in the civil rights community and the Reform Jewish Movement.
The following organizations from across the Jewish community are joining with us to support our voter registration, engagement and protection efforts this fall.
The Reform Movement has launched a campaign to fight the racism that is embedded in our society and institutions and to promote justice for all people. Resources on racial justice are available for individuals, families and congregations.
Learn more about the RAC's work to protect voting rights for all.
- J Weekly: Reform group launches national voting rights campaign
- The Raleigh News & Observer: Jewish group joins NAACP to register NC voters
- The Times of Israel: US Reform movement launches voter protection initiative
- ABC 11 in Raleigh: Minority Groups, BOE React to Early Voting Proposal
- Jewish Telegraphic Agency: Reform Jews, black groups aim to protect voting rights
- Wicked Local Sudbury: Sudbury rabbi to register voters in North Carolina
- The Jerusalem Post: US Reform Jewish leaders lead fight to protect voter rights
For the Press
For media inquiries about Nitzavim, please contact Graham Roth at (202) 387-2800. You can also read our press release: Reform Jewish Movement Launches Nationwide Nonpartisan Initiative to Protect Voting Rights.