The RAC created a series of resources for the 2015 NFTY Mechina leadership training event to support NFTY's social justice work.
- Gun Violence Prevention Background
- Racial Justice Background
- Economic Justice Background
- Background Template - The background template is meant to help synthesize information in order to answer these guiding questions for Jewish social justice advocacy:
- Why this issue is important to our country?
- Why this issue is important to you as a Reform Jew?
- Why this issue is important to you as an individual? What personal connection do you have to the issue?
- What action can you take?
Writing Your Members of Congress
Use these sample to texts to help spark ideas to write to your your members' of Congress on important pieces of social justice legislation.
Use https://www.govtrack.us/congress/members to look up names and office addresses.
RAC.org/alerts also has action alerts that can be customized to write emails to your legislators.