Every winter, the RAC brings over 2,000 high school students from across the country to Washington, D.C. for a weekend of learning about social justice, advocacy, and Jewish values - culminating in a lobby day on Capitol Hill.
[This webpage is still under construction. Thank you for your patience as we re-design the L'Taken online resources to make everything easier for you to find and access!]
More coming soon.
The Religious Action Center's L'Taken Social Justice Seminars have been made possible through the generosity of:
- Bernard and Audre Rapoport
- The Jacob and Hilda Blaustein Foundation
- The Gus and Barbara Kuhn Fund
- The Robert Sillins Family Foundation
- Richard and Lois England
- The Nathan Cummings Foundation
- The Righteous Persons Foundation