Dates for the 2018-2019 L'Taken program season are now available! Find more information including seminar dates, registration information and new opportunities here.
These tools and resources include ways to promote L'Taken, prepare for visiting the nation's capital and attending L'Taken seminars, as well as "debrief" materials to keep the lessons of L'Taken going after students return home.
The RAC hires several Staff Assistants to help at L'Taken. Staff assistants are college students or recent college graduates in the Washington, D.C., area who are interested in contributing to the positive Jewish environment created at theL'Taken seminars.
The Religious Action Center's L'Taken Social Justice Seminars have been made possible through the generosity of:
- Bernard and Audre Rapoport
- The Jacob and Hilda Blaustein Foundation
- The Gus and Barbara Kuhn Fund
- The Robert Sillins Family Foundation
- Richard and Lois England
- The Nathan Cummings Foundation
- The Righteous Persons Foundation