- Trip of a Lifetime in the Jewish News of Northern Arizona
- A Moment in Time: "In Pursuit of Justice" in Jewish Journal
- Chalon L'atid takes Houston teens to L'Taken Social Justice Seminar in Jewish Herald-Voice
- Kol Ami Teens head to DC for Seminar in Jewish Voices of NJ
- My Voice Can Change the World in Jewish Boston
- Finding A Political Voice in the Detroit Jewish News
- Lake Oswego teens' visit to Washington, D.C., leaves lasting impression in the Portland Tribune
- Pearl River Teens Study Public Policy Issues in D.C. in the Pearl River Patch
- Linking Justice to Advocacy in the Dayton Jewish Observer
Social Media of Members of Congress
- Rep. Kathy Manning Twitter | Facebook (D) - NC-06
- Rep. Veronica Escobar Twitter | Facebook (D) - TX-16
- Rep. Ayanna Pressley (D) MA-07
- Rep. Anthony D'Esposito Twitter | Facebook (R) NY-4
- Rep. Tom Malinowski (D) formerly NJ-7
- Rep. Scott Perry (R) PA-10
- From the RAC with several congresspeople
L'Taken RAC Blogs
- How L'Taken Opened My Eyes to Jewish Social Justice and our Political System by Jacob Kraus-Preminger for the RAC Blog
- L'Taken 2015-2016 participants on disability rights, embryonic stem cell research, immigration reform, minimum wage, the refugee crisis, and gun violence prevention.
- When Our Kids Become Adults in Front of Our Eyes - reformjudaism.org
- L'Taken 2014-2015 participants on gun violence, campaign finance reform, ending violence against women, stem cell research, Israel and voting rights.
- College student, L'Taken and Machon Kaplan alum, Abby talks about how L'Taken began her journey for justice: From L'Taken to Machon Kaplan and Beyond: My Advocacy for LGBT Equality.