- On Tuesday, breakfast will be served between 7:00am-7:30am at the Renaissance Arlington Hotel. Following breakfast, Consultation will move offsite to Sixth & I Historic Synagogue (600 I street NW) to hear from Members of Congress. We will provide transportation from the hotel to our offsite location promptly at 7:45am.
- Tuesday's program will begin at 9:00am and end at 11:00am. We will then head to Capitol Hill for lunch and to meet with congressional offices.
- We will schedule your lobby visits to take place between 1:15- 3:30pm.
- Note: Dress for Tuesday is business casual/business attire with comfortable shoes.
- We will have buses departing Capitol Hill at 4pm and going to Union Station, DCA (Reagan National Airport), and back to the conference hotel.
- If you plan to leave Capitol Hill on one of our buses at 4pm, in the morning, you will place your luggage in the undercarriage of the bus going to your specific departure location and pick it back up once you arrive at your departure location (DCA and Union Station only)
- If you plan to leave the Hill earlier than 4pm or are departing from BWI or Dulles Airport, in the morning, you will leave your luggage at the hotel’s bellhop station. We will have buses shuttling between Capitol Hill and the hotel every half hour.
If you are not planning to join us for lobby visits, programming will conclude at 11:00 AM.
Accessibility on Capitol Hill
The walk from the bus drop-off location to the Senate Office Buildings is approximately 0.5 mile uphill. If you require accessibility accommodations, please contact Sara Barrack at firstname.lastname@example.org.