The RAC L'Taken Team is pleased to offer a 1-day, in-person Capital L'Taken in the DC Metro area. This program is open to delegations within driving distance that will not need to stay overnight.
Capital L'Taken, an afternoon-long in-person 'mini L'Taken' program that will take place on Sunday, February 27, 2022, 1-5pm ET in the Washington, DC Metro Area. This program will feature issue explorations, skill building workshops and an opportunity to make your voice heard!
Please note: As part of an effort to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, event is only open to delegations withing driving distance of DC that would not need to stay overnight in DC the night before the program.
COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols
- Rapid testing - the RAC will provide rapid COVID-19 tests for all participants and chaperones
- For groups traveling together, rapid tests must be taken before departure (administered by a trusted adult)
- For participants arriving on their own, rapid tests will be taken outside upon arrival. We recommend that the parent/guardian dropping off the teen wait for the results of the rapid test.
- **If you have recently had COVID - Participants are required to test negative on a rapid antigen COVID test prior to boarding the bus to the event or prior to entering. If you have completed your 5 days of isolation after a COVID infection AND test negative on a rapid antigen test, you will be able to attend. If you have completed your 5 days of isolation after a COVID infection AND still test positive on a rapid antigen test, you will NOT be able to attend.
- All participants and staff are required to be fully vaccinated and boosted if age-eligible
- All staff and participants must wear a high filtration mask (N95/KN95/KN94-level) throughout the program
- No meals will be served; snacks will be eaten outdoors
The RAC is using a pay-what-you-can model for participation to make this program available to all who wish to participate. The suggested program fee is $80 per person which covers the cost of planning and running the program. For some, this suggested fee is a barrier for participation; others may be able to contribute more to make this opportunity possible for others. Please pay what you can to support the work of the RAC.