At the 2019 Consultation on Conscience, we are putting more emphasis than ever before on engaging, training, and empowering students from high school all the way through college as Jewish social justice leaders. We know that students are not the "leaders of the future" - students are the leaders of right now. If we are to be successful in the work of tikkun olam, we need the entire Reform Jewish Movement engaged and present as we chart our path forward.
High School Students at Consultation
- We encourage all congregational Delegations to bring at least one student leader to the Consultation on Conscience. For more information on the 2019 student experience, read or print our High School Student FAQ here.
- Have you or a student in your community attended a NFTY or L'Taken event and wonder how it might be similar or different to the Consultation on Conscience? We've got you covered.
- Is a student in your congregation concerned about missing school?
- Email Logan Zinman Gerber (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any high school student-related questions.
College Students at Consultation
- For more information on the 2019 college student experience, read or print our College Student FAQ here.
- College students attending the Consultation on Conscience as Delegation members have access to the heavily discounted registration rate of $99.
- We will be hiring college students to work as Ambassadors at the Consultation, ensuring the event runs smoothly and supervising high school students at night. Space is limited for Ambassadors. Applications are due by January 27, 2019. Click here to apply and learn more!
- Contact Lizzie Stein at email@example.com with any questions.