Regan National Airport (DCA)
Dulles International (IAD) and Baltimore-Washington International (BWI)
- Both Dulles (IAD) and Baltimore-Washington airports are 45 minutes to 1 hour driving time from the Renaissance Arlington Hotel.
- SuperShuttle airport shuttle service offers transportation from BWI and IAD at a competitive rate.
- BWI Only: The MARC Train offers a commuter rail option between BWI airport and Washington, DC Union Station.
- Union Station is an approximately 15 minute cab ride to the hotel.
Using the Metro
- Washington, DC, and surrounding areas are served by both WMATA's Metro system and bus lines. The Renaissance hotel operates complimentary shuttle to/from Crystal City Metro (blue and yellow lines) every 20 minutes from 6am-11pm. You can contact the shuttle at (703) 413-1300.
If you plan to join us for Hill visits—please plan to leave Capitol Hill no earlier than 4:00pm EST on Tuesday, May 2, 2017. If you can’t not join us, programming will conclude at 11:00am.
If you plan to join us for Hill visits—please book your departure train or flight after:
Union Station (Rail): 5:00 PM
National Airport (DCA): 6:30 PM
Dulles Airport (IAD): 7:30 PM
Baltimore/Washington Airport: 7:30 PM
Lobbying Departure Logistics
- We will have buses departing Capitol Hill at 4pm and going to Union Station, DCA (Reagan National Airport), and back to the conference hotel.
- If you plan to leave the Hill on one of our buses at 4pm, you will place your luggage in the undercarriage of the bus going to your specific departure location and pick it back up once you arrive at your departure location (DCA and Union Station only).
- If you plan to leave the Hill earlier than 4pm or are departing from BWI or Dulles, you will leave your luggage at the hotel’s bellhop station. We will have buses shuttling between Capitol Hill and the hotel every half hour.
If you are not planning to join us for lobby visits, programming will conclude at 11:00am at Sixth and I Historic Synagogue.