Additional Resources: Environment
- Coalition on the Environment and Jewish Life - seeks to deepen the Jewish community’s commitment to the stewardship of creation and mobilizes the resources of Jewish life and learning to protect the Earth and all its inhabitants. COEJL provides environmental education materials, ecologically-conscious Jewish observance information and opportunities for environmental action.
- National Religious Partnership for the Environment seeks to weave care for God's creation throughout religious life. NRPE provides moral vision and social justice tools that help protect habitat and human well-being.
- Teva Learning Center - immerses participants in the natural world and provides structured activities that sensitize them to nature's rhythms. Teva programs seek to provide personal growth opportunities, community building and a genuine commitment to tikkun olam. All Teva programs are built on a thematic progression - from Awareness to Interconnectedness to Responsibility.
- Hazon– Hazon’s mission is to create and support a range of programsfocused on Jewish outdoor, food and environmental education.
- The Forum on Religion and Ecology is the largest international multi-religious project of its kind that explores religious worldviews, texts, and ethics in order to broaden understanding of the complex nature of current environmental concerns